Sunday, May 12, 2013

Brand New Create Indie Online Store Launch

 I'm proud to introduce our new Create Indie online store. I have designed two tools for all your crafting needs. First a clear photopolymer 4x6 stamp set call Arrow Life made right here in the USA. I designed this set mostly for hybrid scrapbooking or project life style of scrapbooking, SMASH books, mini albums, or scrapbooking layouts. I use arrows over and over again on my projects. It's the perfect set to help you scrapbook your everyday moments. The second is a 4x6 stencil 10 mil mylar stencil called Potty Family. This stencil is perfect for lot of art mediums including misting, stippling or inking on your hybrid scrapbooking journaling cards or filler cards, mixed media projects, mini albums, cardmaking, or scrapbook layouts. Check out what we have to offer, click on our store tab above.






1 comment:

  1. Your new Stamp set and Stencil/Mask are Great!

    ReplyDelete